- Published: 13 May 2020 13 May 2020
The KNA Annual Meeting previously scheduled for April 21 had to be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are unsure when in-person meetings will again be allowed, so we are proceeding with an online annual meeting.
The annual meeting will not have a live component, but instead will take place in two parts online.
- Business Meeting: We will post our year-in-review/accomplishments, a financial summary, and proposed KNA Bylaw revisions on our website (kennyneighborhood.org) by June 6.
- Board Elections:
- Nominations for candidates for the KNA Board are now open and will close at 5 p.m. on June 5th.
- Candidate information will be posted on our website by June 6th.
- Online voting for the KNA Board and the Bylaw revisions (by link on our website) will begin on June 8th and will close on June 15th.
- Election results will be announced on June 16th on our website and at the regular KNA Board Meeting which will be held online.
We invite you to join us at ANY of our monthly KNA Board Meetings. These meetings are being held virtually on Zoom until public health guidelines indicate otherwise. We will post information on how to join the meeting each month on our website and in our monthly e-news.