- Published: 21 June 2021 21 June 2021
Share your thoughts on playground improvements at Kenny Park!
View the plans here and click on the top bullet point under “Key Documents”
Individuals are welcome to submit their comments at a public hearing on Wednesday, July 7 at 6pm. The hearing takes place during a regularly scheduled meeting of the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB).
About the Kenny Park project:
- Improvements include renovation of existing play areas, addition of a new play area and site updates directly adjacent to the play areas
- Construction anticipated for late summer/early fall 2021
- Funding includes:
- $307,000 - MPRB's 2021 Capital Improvement Program (NPP20 funds)
- Donation from the Kenny Parent Foundation
There are two options to submit comments at the public hearing on July 7, call in by phone (recommended) or write in/e-mail. Instructions for both can be found here.