- Published: 08 November 2022 08 November 2022
We hope you'll join us in supporting the Kenny Neighborhood Association with a Give to the Max Day donation this year. Give to the Max Day is Nov 17, but you can give early today. The KNA represents renters, homeowners and businesses in Kenny and connects our great community by sponsoring activities and programs, and advocating for the neighborhood.
Give today at https://www.givemn.org/organization/Kenny-Neighborhood-Association. With annual funding dropping to just over 50% of pre-COVID levels, every donation big or small supports the KNA's advocacy and work in the community. Donations fund community events, newsletters, annual renter and new neighbor gatherings and more. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to the Kenny Neighborhood Association this year!
- Published: 01 November 2022 01 November 2022
- Best use of Pumpkins: 5642 Oliver Ave S (bottom left)
- Spookiest: 5621 Morgan Ave S (top left)
- Kenny Neighborhood Fave: 5428 James Ave S (bottom right)
- Armatage Neighborhood Fave: 5821 Sheridan Ave S (top right)
- 23 total displays
- 92 total votes
- 3,225 tour map views
- Visitors were from Minneapolis and all over the Twin Cities (Maple Grove, Burnsville, South St. Paul, Woodbury, Edina, Richfield, St. Louis Park)
We had such a blast partnering with our neighbors in Armatage on this year's tour and are already excited to team up again for the Holiday Light Tour in December! Look for the sign-up this month!
- Published: 21 October 2022 21 October 2022
Enjoy the sights and frights around Armatage AND Kenny for this year’s Halloween Tour, which runs each night from 6–8pm starting Mon, Oct 24 through Mon, Oct 31! The tour is self-guided and great for all ages.
Friendly reminder: please be respectful of others on your adventure and minimize idling if you drive.
The tour map is now available below and at armatage.org. Click read more to vote for your favorite displays!
- Here's a direct link to the digital version of the Halloween Tour Map.
- If you prefer to print the map instead, here's a link to a PDF you can download!
- Published: 12 October 2022 12 October 2022
- Published: 23 September 2022 23 September 2022
The City of Minneapolis just launched a new city-wide application for traffic calming requests! Visit https://bit.ly/mplstrafficcalming to learn more about the the application process and send in an application for traffic calming at an intersection or on a street near you now through Nov 1!
Each year the City of Minneapolis receives 2,500+ requests for traffic calming measures - far more requests than resources. In an effort to better serve residents and more equitably evaluate requests, the City put together this new traffic calming request process. The KNA submitted comments on this process this past winter and are glad the City took this feedback into account.
Please go check it out and apply for traffic calming around Kenny or anywhere in Minneapolis at https://bit.ly/mplstrafficcalming.